Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, April 11, 2008

My Heart Condition

Physically I do believe that my heart is in good condition. It was normal the last time it was examined with the doctor. As always, I feel sad because my heart is not beeting because of someone else. I wanted to find the right person for me. I love people but it is so hard for me to give my heart, myself to someone else. I know that I have a high standards whenever I look to people. These are the people I was hoping to be my partner in life. I am a sensitive man, I cannot give myself fully because I am so afraid. I am afraid to be left behind.

My heart condition is still is in the process of moving on. I am moving on for the past 6 months since my breakups. I believe I did the right decision for I almost put myself in a position wherein I am like a hopeless lover.

I am healing my heart, trying to give it to someone else but it is so hard. Again, I am afraid to be left alone. This time I want to be certain but this other person inside me is telling me that loving is always a risk. If I always stop my heart to beat to someone else and let my mind to lead my life I know that I will never have an experience to be happy. I know that with love it will cause a great pain and suffering but I was thinking that it would be better to be broken hearted, to fail in love than not to experience it at all. I want to experience to be in love again and let this love grow .

I believe that I was born to love other people because God commanded us to love one another. Love, it is very hard to expalin what love means. I know that it is more that what we can say about it. Its meaning is more that we could imagine.

No comments: