Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reborn in Christ

I found a brochure in my drawer and I was thinking of posting it online.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come (2 Corinthians 5:17)

To receive a new life in Christ:

1. YOU MUST admit that you are a sinner.
Romans 3:23
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

2. YOU MUST repent of your sin. Repentance means turning away from your sinful way of life.
Act 3:19
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may Be wiped out."

3. YOU MUST believe that when Christ did and rose Again, He did it to save you from your sins and give you Eternal life.
John 3:16
"For God so love the world that He gave His one and only Son, what whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

4. YOU MUST receive Christ by faith and become part of family of God.
John 3:12
"Yet to all who received Him, to those who Believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God."

5. YOU MUST surrender your whole life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, then follow and serve Him will all your heart.
Matthew 16:24
"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."

6. YOU MUST be prepared to acknowledge to other that Jesus Christ is now your Lord.
Matthew 10:32-33
"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge whom before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven."

A personal prayer...
Heavenly Father, Have mercy on me a sinner, I cannot help myself. I need a savior. I believe that Jesus died for me. I receive Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. I want to srerve and obey Him all my Life. Amen.

No comments: