Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, April 04, 2008

Cherifer Premium update

Hi. I promise that I will update my blog regarding my intake of Cherifer Premium. I am 26 yr. old and since last year, October I was taking it as my daily vitamins. I want to get taller, a few inches will do. So it was almost 6 months now and I do believe their is an improvement with my height. As per my last update, during my last visit to my doctor they measured my height and it is now 5'7 1/2". So if it right then I become 1/2 inch taller now. I am continuing to take this medicine and see its wonder for a few more months. I am planning to take it till the end of this year and if my body have a good reaction and will see great result then I might change my vitamins. I was taking Centrum before and switch to Cherifer. Hehehehehe.

Hope I become taller soon. I remembered the advised from the late Ernie Baron- Filipino considered him as Scientist- a walking encyclopedia. He said to put a small grain somewhere in the big finger on your feet. There is a part in the finger that triggers the pituitary gland which activates the growth hormone. So it was a heresay but the truth was, I tried it. I don't know but it is really annoying to walk with a grain/small rock attached to your fingers feet. Hahahahhaha.

7 comments:

eva said...

hi tots galing naman gusto ko rin tumangkad, hehhe. got tag for you http://evameegazmin.blogspot.com/2008/04/love-circle-of-friends-award.html take care

Unknown said...

Your feet doesn't have fingers, only toes. The mental image of fingers on the foot is scary.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I also wanna try Cherifer Premium to see if I can get taller; any update? hehehe have u further grown more then 5'7 1/2"?

tito said...

Apologzie but I stop taking Cherifer after around 10 months. I don't knowif there is improvement but right now I am 5' 8". I don't know if I measure wrong before. But if not then maybe I got taller, half an inch again.

I stop taking cherifer for I think this cherifer premium is not stating that it can make an adult taller but just like a complete multi vitamins.

It is not the same with the Cherifer for young once which is specifically formulated to help a a young adult to get taller

Anonymous said...

I hope you know by now that Cherifer Premium is a multivitamin and not a growth enhancer. Biologically, you stop growing when you reach 21.

Unknown said...

Pede bato sa 14 years old.. nagkamali ako ng bili.pang adult yata ito

Anonymous said...

I am running 23 this coming sept. Any possible to growth ? What should I take ?