Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Charice Pempengco in Oprah...coming soon

Last night she was pictured in the news and soon will be guest in Oprah. Yes it is true, Charice will be seen on TV on Oprah, a tv talk show in US. One of the most p[owerful woman in the world invited Charice. Charice continued to be known abroad. Many people all over the world amaze with her talent. She is truly a talented young Filipina. Actually, I am proud to be a Filipino for many of the people here are talented not only with singing.

I am excited to wath the full episode of Oprah to see how Charice perform and amaze the world. This is a big step for Filipinos.

I hope Charice will stay as humble as she is. Though too much attention she receive she should learn how to look back where she came from. I know she is?

There are actually more Filipinos who are so talented and just waiting to be recognize.

No comments: