Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, April 11, 2008

Saying those 3 words

I know that there are people who can easily say I love you. It is easy to say but depending to whom and the situation. I can easily say I love you to my friends but it is hard when the kind of relationship is different. We like people and so we love them. But the meaning of love is so deep and so powerful.

If your my friend you can hear me saying this words but if my feelings to you is more than a friend then it would really take sometime for you to hear me those words. I am not a vocal person but saying this 3 words is a very hard for me to do in this situation.

I know the feeling when someone tells you this words. You will definitely gonna like it. So I think with this, since this is my opportunity to say this words, let me tell to all my friends that I LOVE YOU.

I love you and I will continue to love you all even if you hated me.

No comments: