Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, April 18, 2008

Facing the reality of life

Here we go. Life after school. I've been working for more than 5 years now since I graduated. A little tired maybe but still I have no choice but to continue what I am doing. I need to earn money to live. I am still living with my family even if I can rent my own apartment and live alone. I believe I can live and be independent. I grow up being an independent person. Not like most young people around, I can do almost everything at home. I know how to do go to the market, prepare food, wash clothes and do household chores. I also have experience to baby sit. I learned alot during my early age.

Now this is the reality of life. Working and working to live. I am learning a lot as days go by. Everyday I am learning things which makes me a better person. My problem at this moment is on how I can give myself a break and take a rest.

I am trying to learn how to manage my time. Time management and a good planning is what I need. I am a kind of person who cannot sit all day without doing anything. I want to accomplish something before I go to bed at night. Though during my two day rest days I still doing something that makes me a little tired before lying on bed. I am, I belive an active person. I sometimes think that I am still young and too much adrenaline is running in my blood. Hahahahah.

I actually think that I am still young. Young at heart but have a matured mind. Facing the reality of life shows maturity in a person. There are lots of things you understand now and know what patience means. You learn how to appreciate life and learn that you are not the center of the world. Life is not evolving to you alone but life conitnue to go round with the iteraction and with people working together and doing things hand in hand. By now, I believe that you can answer the reason why you are living in this world, the reason why not all things are going on your way and the reason why life is so important that you need to give one of your hand to other to enjoy life.

Hope someone can relate this post.

2 comments:

me said...

i agree tots :)

nga pala, if you have time, let's support this campaign for our mother nature:

let's vote the philippines' nominees for NEW SEVEN WONDERS OF NATURE: PUERTO PRINCESA SUBTERRANEAN NATIONAL PARK
and TUBBATAHA REEF in palawan.

we're already on the number 8 spot for TUBBATAHA. vote online now:

http://www.new7wonders.com

Fina Garcia said...

hi!

how are you? i add a link to your blog from my blog.

keep in touch and see you soon.

be well and stay happy,
fins