Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, April 11, 2008

Home Building Project

I join our company's Home Building project this April. I am actually excited for at least for 5 days I will be out in the office. This is an opportunity for me to reach out other people and at the same time to go to places and have a vacation. Since I am new to this company I have no leaves yet so I take this opportunity to go out.

I wanna share the Program of the things we expect during the program.

Program: Community development and engagement through partnership with Gawad Kalinga (GK) in Philippines, including

–House building
–Visiting local families
–Interacting with children
–Farming
–Landscaping
–Planting

I had an experience interacting with street children. Talking to them, sharing stories, playing games, and food feeding program.

I want to experience the kind of emotion wherein your heart is full of joy and you cannot explain it. It is a kind of fulfillment because because you were able to make other people happy, they appreciate your doings and seing a big smile of appreciation coming from them.

I know and I believe that this experience will benefits both parties but I know that I will be benifited the most. This is the kind of things I always wanted to do. I love to help, to bless and make people happy.

No comments: