Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, April 11, 2008

In my dream I was flying

There are times I was dreaming like I can fly, I was flying. I have a super power ability like superman, spiderman or people who have an ability to fly. In my dreams I feel like I am an extraordinary person with extraordinary ability.

Its hard to believe but it like I have this power to levitate. I know I am a different but flying is something I would like to do since I was a little biy. I am a great fan of superman. I really want to be different. I want to fly.Flying in dream means you are aiming and dreaming of great things in life.

Yes, many times I was flying in my dream. I am an ambitious person. I know I am. I have a big dream but I have no idea have to get there. I just go with the flow of life. Flying, something I would love to do. Dreaming, something I always doing.

No comments: