Does my Blog Helps You?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Daily Vegetable intake




Lately, due to many sickness that came out in this century many people like me become consious about their health. Because of my busy lifestyle I seldom had a chance to eat vegetables. I might eat veggies, once or twice a week when Im home and requested for vegetables. A few weeks back, while at the grocery I found this bottle called "Vidaylin Gummies". It is a food supplement that contains vegetables in dried form. So I bought it and now taking it daily. I put it in my office desk to remind me to chew one. But actually due to its taste like a gummy bear I sometimes take 3 or 4 pieces. Actually, this supplement is for kids, I know I am not a kid but somehow it will help me to feel better.

Here are some details about it. Actualy this one is in a New package. I might buy it once they supply it in the grocery.

NEW VIDAYLIN Minibear Gummies with Garden Vegetables
Pack size: Bottle 30s and 60s gummies

Description
The NEW Vidaylin Minibear Gummies with Garden Vegetables (spinach, tomato, carrot, beetroot and artichoke) is enriched with Vitamin C for children 2 years and above.

Indication
Vidaylin Minibear with Garden Vegetables is packed with 5 garden vegetables and Vitamin C that provides a good source of important antioxidant nutrients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, beta carotene, calcium, iron & zinc for children who do not eat enough vegetables.

Features
Contains 5 garden vegetables: Carrot, tomato, artichoke, spinach & beetroot
Contains 15mg Vitamin C per gummy
Celicious berry flavour
Delicious yummy taste guaranteed or your money back.

Dosage & Administration
Children 2 – 4 years: Chew ONE gummy daily
Children 4 years and above: Chew TWO gummies daily

Source link: http://www.abbottlifeplus.com/abbottLP/Products/index.html

No comments: