Does my Blog Helps You?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hey Men! What should I wear today?








I really don't know what to put for the title for this blog. All I want is to share a link where I found some very cool men dress / clothes and accessories. One time while looking for dress or whatever type of clothes I will wear during our company's Christmas party I just got this link and become interested about their style. Though I know I can't spend my money to buy one of these. Ok. I don't want to pity myself. The truth I want to have the jacket, jeans, shirt, almost everything. I love the style of their clothing. Hope I can wear one one day.

So anyone who read this blog, I am asking for sponsors. I know I sound begging. hehehehehe. But if there is someone who is very generous. WYy not? hahahahahaha. I love to have one of these clothes... hay...

Go to this link:

http://www.burton.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=20553&storeId=12551&categoryId=95219&langId=-1&top=Y

See, once you opened you will find their clothes line. I love the colors, the design. Very nice....

There you go. See my picks. Hope you like it too. So get one and then just drop me one. hehehehhee....

Godbless you much. Thank you in advance. hahahahahha.

No comments: