Does my Blog Helps You?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Go Charice- We are so proud of YOU




At this moment, while writing this post, I am listening to Charice Pempengco. A young Filipina who is now making our country- Philippines known in the world. In the world of Music, the one I love the most she is now being known and wow the whole world with her breath taking voice. Very powerful, a very sensational and very distibctive and a very talented young girl.

You know, I am your fan since the first time you sing in televesion. I was able to view your performance and I know from the start like FalseVoice that you can make a great name in the Music industry.

You are my bet from the start and hope you should know that. I hope that since all the blessings is in your side right now, hope you will not change. Please, continue to hold with God and He will never leave you till the end.

Again, I am, we all very proud of you. Sorry, I miss your mini concern in Eastwood Libis. Though I want to standup in my chair and run to the place but I can't. I was in the middle of work that time. I know I miss that chance but I believe that one day I can see you.

God bless you. We love you much.

Go ahead little girl. And make your country men, you fellow Filipinos PROUD.

Mabuhay k Charice.

Gogogogogogogo...

No comments: