Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sharing....

I plan to give something this Christmas. Last weekends I told myself to bring back all the blessings I receive this year. I decided to give something, a gift to my friends, officemates and relatives. Last Monday I went to Divisoria and buy some items. It was late afternoon when I get there. Traffic as usual and all places are crowded. It was almost 8 PM when I got back home. The same night I wrapped some items and sleep around 12AM. That night I should be attending a meeting at work but I decided to stay home, wrapped the gifts and rest.

It is very nice to receive but I feel more happy when I am able to make people smile, happy and appreciate the good things Ive done.

Sharing is not easy at start, especially when you know you do not have something to share and the fact that you need it the most.

I know, I expect something to people, I expect for them to become more closer to me. To reach them, not physically, but to reach their heart and make their life happy for few moments.

Sharing is a cool thing to do. It is one thing that we should suppose to do. In our life in this world, we share all the time. We share our time, our talent, our blessings, and everything on us we share to people we love. But it would be best if we also share these things to people we don't know.

Last year, I went round to our barangay and gave little goods to people living in the sidewalks. I am very happy that day, I feel like Santa Claus, I feel like I am flying while walking around, searching and lookng for people to whom I can give my gift. The year efore that, I gave some grocery items to our church for I know they have program wherein they are giving these grocery items to less fortunate families in our barangay. I remember that my family is one those families who were given this grocery items.

Now this Chistmas, I have to continue what I've started. I decided to cook pancit, bread and some candies for the Kids. I know it is not expensive but I believe that God is looking whats in our heart. Please pray for me for I have to deliver this goodness next week during my rest day. I know I can do it...

I am not posting this to let people think that I am a good person or a sait. I just want people to know that it is pleasing to our God when His people is following his commandments. To Love God and people.

No comments: