Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, December 19, 2008

For stress people, listen to Instrumental Music




For the past weeks, I become bored, feel tired and very stress at work. Though there are some idle moments I feel like I am restless and feel bored to do anything.

One time, I open my Youtube and search for instrumental Music. I found hits for Kenny G.

Kenneth Gorelick (born June 5, 1956), better known by his stage name Kenny G, is an American saxophonist. His fourth album, Duotones, brought him "breakthrough success" in 1986. Kenny's main instrument is the soprano saxophone, but he also on occasion plays alto and tenor saxophone and flute.

We have his cassette tape at home but we never play the tape anymore for a past years since nowadays we have dvd/mp3/mp4 player instead of a tape player.

So I started to open most of his music in Youtube. I love his music in Breathless album. Simple because that is the album contains in the tape we have.

I love the following tracks:
"By the Time This Night Is Over" (featuring Peabo Bryson)
"The Wedding Song"
"The Joy of Life"
"End of the Night"

Before, we play this tape before sleeping. While listening, it will make you feel relax and will enjoy listening to his music.

You may try to listen to his song and surely, you will like it too. Try my playlist above.

No comments: