Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, September 01, 2008

Quotes to Ponder

I started reading the book "The Greatest Salesman in the World" by Og Mandino and so far it is one of the gretatest book I ever read. Life lesson to keep, it says that "Failures will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." Which I strongly agree. One time when I attended a Management training they ask for my tag line. The first thing that comes in my mind "I will survive no matter what happens to me- I will and will continue to survive". In short "I will survive".

For the past years, I overcome a lot of trials in life. Most of the times I fail in everything I do. I never get something without loosing a lot of energy and time. But it is worthy when I achieve something because of my patience and determination to win.

I know that if a person just believe in himself, have faith that everything will be ok, whatever situations you are right now, just keep on believing and doing what is right. For at the end you will win this battle. Just keep on standing still. God will never let us down because He never will.

No comments: