Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Employee of the Quarter (Q2)



I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you, a big thanks to my Managers-Sir Jerome and Sir Edwin, to my team- 24x7 and to everyone who help me along the way, to my family, and specially to my company- Trend Micro. Thanks for recognizing the work and my contributions.

Sir Jerome:

First of all I would like to thank you, Sir Jerome thank you for “bringing out the best in me”. Hahahahhaaha. joke. Thanks Susan for the quote.

Seriously, thank you for believing in me. I remembered the day when I was interviewed by you, Sir Norman and Sir Eumir. I never expected that I will be hired by because of the high qualifications for the position.

I still believe that I will never be in this position without you, our team with 24x7 whom continuously supporting, helping, pushing me to my limits, challenging and showing me new opportunities everyday which makes me the best that I can be.


Hi Sir Edwin,

Thank you for the support and accepting me in this team. Though there are still more things I need to prove to be worthy with this recognition.

I know that I am still new in this company and more things will come as days, years will come but I believe that as long as the company believes in me I will stay and will give whatever I can do.

I am really grateful being part of this company and for being one of the elite members of 24x7 team.

Ang “ Galing Mo Trend Labs”!

Maraming salamat po.

2 comments:

Jamo said...

naks, hanep naman si kapatid, congrats h? u deserve it. napansin ko lang , pag umalis ng l2s gumaganda ang buhay. alis na rin kaya ako? ehehehe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jamin. If you think you are not growing with L2S then its time to move on. Do not waste your time if yoy think you can do more. And the thing is, you deserve more than what you have right now. Gudluck.