Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, August 18, 2008

Living alone

Lately I spent my entire week in the office and went home during weekends. I sleep in the condo provided by our company. I am now experiencing to live alone and be independent. To eat alone, eating fastfood, food in styro, etc. Staying late in the office, doing cases, watching movies, browsing online, chatting, going out with friends, swimming, reading books, studying and a lot more. Most of the time I spend my whole day in front of my computers.

Sometimes I miss my family so there are times I go home on my third or second day. All my siblings are working and one have family. My parents often times in the province so I choose to stay in the office. At least I have my freinds to cheer up on me.

For the past weeks, me and my friend swimming at night though I do not know how to swim. I have problem when it comes to water. I am afraid to get drowned, afraid because often times water goes inside my nose. I am shy naman na magpa turo. hehehehe. Ang laki kong duwag. But my real problem, I still have no guts to do it even if they are willing to teach me. Hehhehe. Thats all.

No comments: