Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, August 18, 2008

Hook with the Davids

Suddenly I become a fan of the two Davids of American Idol season 7. I was not able to watch all there performances because I was busy at work. Just wanna thank the power of the internet and youtube and I am able to watch there performances. When I first heard the voice of this young David Archuleta I know that he can be at the top though my support was with our Pinay contestant- Ramiel Malubay. When she was elliminated my vote goes to the young David. I know that David Cook have an edge because of his rock image and his karisma which will help him to win. When news came out that these two will compete for the finals still my vote goes to David Archuleta however if I am going to consider the experience, to sell the person, money as usual, they would definitely go with David Cook. So, as expected- David Cook won. No problem with me. Either of the two deserves to be the next American Idol. At this moment I am hook with these two artist for they are both talented, gifted and very good singers. Goodluck!

No comments: