Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, September 01, 2008

Decision making

I am very slow when it comes to decision making. I weigh things and situations so most of the time I become the last person. Though I cannot say that my decision is always right it is something I never regret because I decided to go for it. But the problem is the time I spent before finalizing my decision. I do not have all the time in life before making decision, I know that. That is my problem. There are situations that needs a quick decision.

Example, a friend of mine made me realize that if in point in time you relaize that you have a special feeling to someone you better have to tell it or else you will regret it for the rest of your life.

From my past experience, I had waited a lot of time waiting for someone, waiting for the right time and for the right place. Because of too much waiting, too much thinking and weighing things I lost my chance to show my true feelings.

So now, I decided to change. I have to do it. I have to be as open as possible. Just believe. If someone will get hurt-let it be. This will make me realize if I am doing the right thing or the bad thing. But then again, I cannot force everyone to be on my side. So, decide now or regret for the rest of your life. Try, there is no wrong in trying. Go go go.... This is my first step... Gud luck to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bro nice blog but it gives me headache. try to check bonjo101@blogspot.com.nice