Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Learn from the scrolls

I finished reading the book 'The Greatest Salesman in the World' by Og Mandino three days ago. It is truly amazing and very inspirational. I learned a lot of things about life, relationship with god, secrets in life, and many more.

I memorize all the scrolls below and with all conviction. For each scrolls, I said it to myself 10 times in front of the mirror. Yes it is true. I feel great and more motivated. I will try and will force myself to follow these scrolls for I want to be known as a great person as well. Wise are those people who knows how to listen, and who ask for guidance.

From this book I also memorize this line 'Failure will never overtake me as long as my determination to succedd is strong enough'.

Hope you will read this book to inspire to live your life happily.

The Scroll Marked I: Today I Begin a New Life
Today I shed my old skin which hath too long suffered the bruises of failure and wounds of mediocrity.

Key 1: Begin a new life
Key 2: Learn from the wisdom of others
Key 3: Reject failure
Key 4: Trust that you are capable
Key 5: Embrace principles
Key 6: Form good habits
Key 7: Read the scrolls

The Scroll Marked II: I Will Greet This Day with Love in my Heart
For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures.

Key 1. Show Gratitude
Key 2. Find good in others
Key 3. Build bridges
Key 4. Choose to respond, not react
Key 5. Give others silent affirmation
Key 6. Love yourself

The Scroll Marked III: I Will Persist until I succeed
“So long as their is breath in me, that long I will persist.”

Key 1. Be brave
Key 2. Be self-motivated
Key 3. Take another step
Key 4. Do the little things consistently
Key 5. Eliminate negative self-talk
Key 6. Reframe Refusal
Key 7. Overcome obstacles
Key 8. End each day with success
Key 9. Sustain momentum

The Scroll Marked IV: I’m Natures Greatest Miracle
“And nature knows not defeat.”

Key 1. Recognize your uniqueness
Key 2. Embrace your internal flame
Key 3. Display your uniqueness
Key 4. Maximize Your Potential
Key 5. Trust that you are capable
Key 6. Have a purpose
Key 7. Live in the Now

The Scroll Marked V: I Will Live This Day as If It is My Last
“And if it is my last, it will be my greatest monument”

Key 1. Bury yesterday
Key 2. Live in today
Key 3. Show gratitude for life
Key 4. Value time as priceless
Key 5. Avoid time killers
Key 6. Serve others

The Scroll Marked VI: Today I will be Master of My Emotions
“Weak is he who lets his thought control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.”

Key 1. Accept mood changes
Key 2. Be aware of your moods
Key 3. Take pre-emptive action
Key 4. Control your thoughts
Key 5. Make allowances for others

The Scroll Marked VII: I will Laugh at the World
“And most of all, I will laugh at myself for man is most comical when he takes himself too seriously.”

Key 1. Laugh and be healthy
Key 2. Laugh at yourself
Key 3. Laugh, and say…”This too shall pass”
Key 4. Enjoy happiness today
Key 5. Develop perspective
Key 6. Avoid self-pity and self aggrandizement

The Scroll Marked VIII: Today I will Multiply My Value a Hundredfold
“I will do the work that a failure will not do.”

Key 1. Recognize your capacity
Key 2. Choose your future
Key 3. Plant yourself in fertile soil
Key 4. Set goals
Key 5. Avoid fear of stumbling
Key 6. Compete with yourself
Key 7. Announce your vision

The Scroll Marked IX: I will Act Now
“Success will not wait. If I delay she will become betrothed to another and lost to me forever.”

Key 1. Turn dreams into reality
Key 2. Conquer fear with action
Key 3. Energize your world with action
Key 4. Act despite uncertainty
Key 5. Repeat the action affirmation
Key 6. Multiply your actions
Key 7. Eliminate procrastination

The Scroll Marked X: Seek Guidance
“I ask not for gold or garments or even opportunities equal to my abilities; instead, guide me so that I may acquire ability equal to my opportunities.”

Key 1. Seek assistance. It is instinctual and wise
Key 2. Ask for guidance, not for materials things
Key 3. Focus your request

No comments: