Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This is late but Happy Hearts Day for Everyone

I know that I am late for this post but never late then never. Allthough I never had a great time last Feb 14 because I spent all day in the office. I never got the chance to enjoy this special day with special someone. I guess its my office computer is my special someone or something, you know. Not a good day for me you know. That day I handled a critical case and spend most of my time in the conference.

Actually I was awaken that day with a pen fallen in my face. After a few minutes my cellphone rung and an officemate is asking for help to handle a case. I decided to go to the office early that day.

SO I guess you will tell that I am workaholic. I believe I am, that is how I am dedicated with my work. But the day before Feruary 14, I am lucky to have a free big bear which I was able to get for the Valentine Event in our company.

=-)

No comments: