Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Love 2 Love 2 Love

Love 2 Love 2 Love" concert featuring Side A, MYMP and Freestyle on February 15, 2009 8pm at the Araneta Coliseum.

Last year it was named “Back 2 Back 2 Back” featuring these three bands.

As expected Side A did classic hits “Forevermore,” “So Many Questions,” “Hold On,” “Tell Me” etc. once again, as Freestyle does “Before I Let You Go,” “Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang,” “So Slow,” “Half Crazy,” “This Time,” “Time Will Reveal,” “Paano” among other hits, while MYMP is set to dish out their signatures “Tell Me Where It Hurts,” “Kailan,” “Get Me,” “Especially For You,” “Paalam Na,” “Waiting in Vain,” and “Crazy For You,” etc. in “Love 2 Love 2 Love.”


I got the ticket from my college friends and though I have no special someone to watch this concert I still enjoyed.

No comments: