Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Dear President

Good day Madam President

It is a challenge for me to do this letter but I would like to tell the world the feelings I have with regards with our country. I would like to write something in Philippine history the say of a simple man like me about the condition and what I think most people think about our country.

Ms. Gloria Macapagal was elected as Vice President of our country when Joseph Etrada was elected as our 13th president. Due to Jueteng parolla controversy that was revealled by his companion and the Ilocos Governor Chavit Singson he was forced to resign as president of the Philippines. Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo becomes the president of our country that day. All Filipinos are hoping that life becomes much better because the country is in the hands of a woman, once more. First was with Corazon Aquino- but sorry to say she is not a good leader for me for there is no such great opportunies or good things done during here presidency. Life of Filipinos continues to go down from Ferdinand Marcos, Corazon Aquino, to Fidel Ramos, to Joseph Estrado and worsten with the hands of Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

For the first time in the history of Philippines when a President got a negative zero approval rate from the results of survey. Another thing, how many times she change her Administration officials. Even the frequent changes of positions for Department of Justice, the people in the Department of Defence and the Policeman Generals. Now look on the people you appointed for these positions? If you have power to change these people why can't you yourself goes down and look for a worthy one.

There are so many people who goes on strike, rallies, people who resigned during her presidency and even people who goes out publicly to tell the problem and your wrong doings.You loose our trust and our hope. Trust for me is very important for a leader. You become a leader because we trust you, we believe in you. Now if a single person does not trust you I believe that you have to re-examine yourself and see if you are still worthy.

You heard a lot of advises, feedback from your countrymen, seeing the current situation, I know that you are very stressful and pressured but you should act now. You have to listen to your conscience and think that your family will suffer for the years or generations to come.

I am saying this because I would like you to go down to your chair because you lost your credibility, your integrity and the trust of millions of Filipino.

We suffered a lot from your actions and we need change. We need someone who can run, who can handle this country better. A nationalist person, a person who thinks not for himself but for the good of his country.

I know it is easy for me to say these things for I am not in your position. But you need to re-examine yourself, the people around you if you are still worthy to be called a leader.

Just to add, I am not agaist the government for I still believe that we need government which will lead the people. But we need people who are trusted and have a great credibility and integrity.

Hope you can hear these words.

No comments: