Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Movie Marathon

Last Sunday I went to movie house and use my winning Movie pass tickets. I got those two movie passed during one of the Events in our company. It will actualy expired this coming Sunday of February so I decided to use it.

I got to the movie house around 6PM. Ahead, I plan to watch Australia but it is already started so I go for Inkheart.

Inkheart is a story about a person they called him- Silver tongue because everything he read from a book will go into life or will happen. Any kind of things like an extra ordinary creatures or even the characters from the story or book is like they wil come into life. The story goes like the main character is seekking ways to bring his wife came out from the book because it happened then wheneve a character goes out from the book someone will go into the book. The story ended when his daugther, happened to be a Silver tongue as well make way to change the story and bring everything back to normal.

After this movie, good to me that I can still catch the next screening for Australia. Is was almost 8PM when the movie started. I am hungry that time and don't have time to go out to the movie house to buy food for I do not want to miss the start.

Australia, from the title itself happened and about the history of Australia. The movie is about the history of Australis during world war 2 when Japanese envades countries in Asia. The story is about the woman who lost her husband who at that time have a ranch in Australia. The land is called "Far Away Down". The woman- Nicole Kidman able to find new love from an Austalian man (aka. Driver / Drover) and find her motherhood love with this young kid named Nala. Nala is a native Australian boy whom Nicole "Ashley" love as if her own.

Overall, I am satisfied and happy for the movies. I recommend Australia for it is a great movie. You will find yourself inspired and will learn a lot of things from this story. About the story of love, sacrifice, acceptance, being strong, faith, hope, equallness, understanding and a lot more. You will learn alot of life lessons in this story. This is a life or history and that is one of the reason why I wath this movie for I know I will learn a lot from it. And it is true.

No comments: