Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, January 02, 2009

Wanted Perfect GF

I am looking for a perfect girl who has the following qualities:

1. Witty, may sense kausap. Sana di madaldal. Di puro tsismis and self, me me ang topic.
2. Marunong magdala sa sarili. Elegante or can make herself attractive to different occassions.
3. At least 5"5', wag k ng taas pa sa 6" ok.
4. Di masyadong slim, chubby ng konti
5. Di masyadong maputi, ung morena perfect.
6. Marunong magsimba every Sunday.
7. Marunong sa bahay. Marunong magluto kahit sinaing or itlog.
8. Marunong maglaba- hand wash sana, kahit may washing machine.
9. Marunong mamalengke
10. Marunong mag alaga, opps ako muna ang alagaan bago ang bata- later na yun.
11. Adventurous ng konti. Di maarte. Sana di k masyadong mag make-up, or kolorete. Ilagay mo sa lugar.
12. Sana complete and ipin at di color black ang cutics at lipstick.
13. Sana wag ka pa sosyal, di ako mayaman.
14. Sana simple ka lng at may takot sa Diyos. Oh kahit sa akin. Wag mo nman akong i-under.
15. Sana honest ka.
16. Sana your a stong woman. Someone who can stand and can live even without me beside you. Cyempre I am so proud sa ganitong girl n strong and can control herself.
17. Sana yung girl have goals and know what she wants.
18. Yung girl na may dream. Yung di dream for material things but dream for everyonw.
19. Sana ikaw yung taong who live by blessing other people. Yung di selfish, yung living her life to make herself happy kasi people around her are happy because of you.
20. Di naninigarilyo at di malakas uminom ng alak.Uminom k lng ng tama.
21. Sana di k sugarol.
22. Sna di k masyadong serious sa buhay.
23. Sana di k plastic.

Actually, this post is somehow related to qualities of who I am and what I am struggling to be I what I AM in a mens perspective.

I know that no one is perfect but why not put a standard when looking for your love. I know and I do believe that one day this lady will appear and though not all qualities are in her, I believe evrything will going to be alright. Someone out their is destined for me. I just hope and pray that God will not block my eyes and let her pass to my eyes. Hey Mr. Cupid, where is the girl? I am waiting for her for so many years now?

Where are you my lady?
Here I am the man of your dreams
The man who is destined to live
To live with you and for you alone
For the rest of my life

I've long to tell you
How much I need you
If I could find the words to say
It is that I love you and I am long to have you
And to love you till my last breathe

Hey Mr. Cupid
Are you still there and alive
Why can't you find the girl?
Is your arrow still working?
Could you throw the arrow to me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're looking for a maid, not a girlfriend. :)