Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Change

Its year 2009 already. I decided to change my lifestyle. Last year I am so dedicated with my work. But this year I want to pamper myself. I will go to places and will try to meet old and new friends. I want to multiply my value and to give more time to myself and to others while having fun. =-)

There will be a change in my work schedule and team. A few weeks now I need to adjust with my new team. Since second week of January I am not stying in condo. Lately I am playing and practicing playing badminton with my officemates. Sometimes I have to stay late to play. The first two practice is very challenging for my whole body ache that I was even having hard time to walk the next day.

I have a new cube and I am away frommy teammates. I try to make my station more organize cause my station is viewable for people.

I am looking forward for a more exciting, more blessed, more happy and memorable experience for this year.

Change is inevitable, there is always a change in everything in life. I just hope that I could embrase change and able to adjust myself to it.

I will not take life seriously. I will laugh at the world this time.

No comments: