Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Naglalambing kay nanay at tatay

One day, while watching television parents were ask about there favorite son or daughter. Normally they will answer that they do not have favorites and would say something like they love all there children because everyone is unique in some ways. But when they ask to name then of course you will then realize why they pick this son or daughter?

From the show, they answered "kasi malambing cya sa akin." From this point in time I tried to see myself if I was malambing and close to parents? Am I able to talk to them seriously? My bonding moments with my parents? Are there such events or occassions I am malambing with them? My parents are not young anymore, they are in their early 50's. So I then realize that I should start making lambing and to be more closer to them. I never know when they will leave me. weeeeeeeeee. I don't want to sound serious and ma-drama but surely I love my parents. I may seldom tell I love them but I believe they would feel how much I love and care for them.

I could say that I am more closer to my mom. However I also trying my best to be closer to my dad, but most of the time you will see me with my mom.

Little things like, hugging my mom when I get up in the morning, pinching her belly and her nose. These are some acts I am doing with my mom. I know that she likes it too for I make lambing to her. My mom loves going out especially when we go to the market, grocery and eat out. These are some bonding moments I have with my mom. To my dad, I am not really that close for this is a man thing. Maybe at home, I talk to him but we are not really talking seriously- he is not that kind of person. He is a person who takes life easy. We bonded most of the time whenever I serve them for food because when I have time and during my rest day I cook for them.

I read from the scripture and heard this from our pastor that if you want a blessed life, be a good son, follow your parents, honor your parents so that they will pour their blessings to your life. And so far, blessings are coming because of my good relationship with my parents.

Hope this things will inspire those people who forget, or regret there parents. Hope you could find your way back home. For there is no place like home and having a good family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my fiend

I love your blog

see my blog also

http://www.poesiajoespiritosanto.blogspot.com