Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Mind versus Heart

Most of the times my mind and heart are arguing. My heart says to follow what will makes ME happy. It always or maybe most of the time to do things that will makes me happy. In contrast, my mind always say NOT to because he knows what is best for me. What is best for the people around me and what is good for Gods eye.

I have some troubles understanding my own behaviour for most of the time my mind and my heart are conflicting.

There are times I want to make myself to be pasaway. I want to do crazy stuff as what others do. Here I go again, I can't say those profanity words but those stuff in my mind are things I would like to say or do.

I am, I know an adventurous person. I would like to do or experience new things. I can stay home for a month or so but you will never see me lying on my bed for the whole day. I am an active person. Hyper sometimes. I would like to do things and try things.

My only problem is that I do not have someone, a person to whom I can share and to do these crazy things stuff.

I am afraid to show or to do things. I am afraid that people will dislike me. I hate to see my family and friends to become angry or disgrace me. I know that I have to be true but the world is not that way. We want people to see as a good person. Yes, thats what I want people to see me. But the fact that I miss a lot of opportunities that I should say should I do. I might regret it for

I could never move back the hands of time. You may not understand me for I am having some trouble to express what I really want to say, or what I really want to do.

No comments: