Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Team Building in Puerto Galera





















Last November 15-16 our team went to Mindoro for our Team Building. We stayed in Talipanan Beach resort. This is my second time in Puerto Galera way back 2005, I can't remember the year anymore.

Saturday morning, around 2AM we travel Manila going to Batangas. We arrived almost 5AM in Batangas pier and waited for almost 2 hours before the big boat (Commandos) begin our island journey going to Mindoro. We travelled for almost 1 and half hour going to Talipanan beach resort. After checking-in to our rooms we started our activities. We test the water in Talipanan while waiting for our tour guide that same day. Around 10AM we started our island hopping. We first did the snorkeling- I can't remember the island or place but our toor guide took us to a place where we can view coral reefs and marine sanctuary. When we get there, we have our snorkeling equipments and life jackets and we paid 50 pesos so that a small boat will tour us around the place while we were holding the rope from it. Very nice although a few times some small shells or creature biten me that makes my skin itchy. After snorkeling, we went to another beach. Buy some pasalubong goods. Then we went to another island where we have eaten our late lunch. We were lucky because our tour guide cook our barbecue for our lunch. After our lunch, we went straight to White beach and did the banana boat. This is my first time riding with the banana boat. I thought I will going to be drowned for I don't know how to swim. Three times we fell from the boat which is the most exciting and challenging part. I enjoyed it very much although I really doesn't like when I swallow the salty water. My throat becomes so irritated with the saltyness of the water. After this banana boat we stayed for a few hours in White Beach. I decided to learn how to swim and I did succeed coz for the first time I was able to float. yehey... Remember that bouyancy in the ocean is high than in the ordinary swimming pool. So it is easy to float. All you need is to overcome your fear.

One of the most unexpected events that day was when we went back to Talipanan beach by land because the skies was dark already when we finish our activities in White beach. We do not know that they are not using their bangka at night. Imagine we walk along the seashore from White beach to Talipanan. How many kilometers is that? I believe we spent almost an hour walking along the seashore. The challenge is that we do not have any lights except the few stars, moon and the lights from our cellphones.

After arriving to Talipanan resort we rest a while and eat our dinner. That night we still have time to do videoke and drink a little. I did not drink because I was taking medicine that time.

Around 10 PM when I get back to our room and sleep. The next day we supposedly have to do treking but we cancelled that because it was raining that morning and we are all tired for so many activities we did on the first day.

We then instead spent our morning sleeping, eating, little videoke and resting in the beach. Around 1PM we packed our baggage and ride to Commandos going back to Batangas port.

We arrived in the office aroud 6PM Sunday night.

3 comments:

Byron Jeff(y) said...

wow.. sumakay kau sa commandos, wahaha the same boat i rode when i went there to visit my uncle.. :D

sunny said...

whoa nice escapde with ur friends! that must be really fun!!! gee, i missed goin out..ahahahahaha!droppin by buddy...

eva said...

hi tito sarap naman ng bakasyon.

favor naman paupdate naman ng link ko.

http://evamee.blogspot.com

thanks