Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Pink Car...

Let me tell you a very intriguing story about this pink car. Remember me and my team with 24x7 went to Puerto Galera. During our trip going back to Manila we rented a van from Batangas Pier going to our office in Eastwood. On our way home, everybody is start to feel sleepy and maybe we get a little nap during our journey. I am seating on the second row at the back of the van. When we were somewhere, maybe near ESA Skyway (i really don't knwo the place) when cars are bumber to bumber. Suddenly look back and notice a pink car. I don't know what kind of car is that. I have little knowledge with cars for I have no car of my own. In the car were 4 girls around 17-20s. Two in the front and two at the back seat. They look cute but I could not see there faces that much. Everyone seems to be awake that time and since almost all of us are "barako" they become interested in looking with the girls when I told them about this. Now, suddenly my boss notice that the girl right next to the driver was gone. I counted the girls inside and they were three only. Our minds become puzzle and started to think of something... MMMMMM. what is going on here. Remember we were in the skyway and there is a trafic ahead. The reason, we are in the lane for the Toll station. Suddenly when our van move forward the pink car did not move. Now an officer from the toll who is also collecting fee is walking towards to their car and then suddenly the missing girl just appeared right next to the driver. At that moment I notice that her head is in the same direction of the driver. What are the things you can think of this situation? Is it a green thing or just an incident. Maybe the girl was picking up or looking of something in the car floor. She might lost her earings or something so it takes her some time to find it. Whatever the reason this things break the silence in our van. At least we had something to talk about while in the journey going back to our office. hahahhahahah.

1 comment:

eva said...

hello tito. got tag for you.

http://evamee.blogspot.com/2008/11/lemonade-award.html