Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Learn how to Swim.. overcome fear with water

One of the things that scares me is to be drowned because I don't know how to swim.

One of my friends at work invited me swimming in our condo in Eastwood Excelsior.

I know I can overcome my fear with water. So I know that I have to learn just in case.

From that day, I started practicing. And at this moment I believe that I am learning.

I learn by my own though it is slow. I started to overcome my fear and now at

least I can lower down my head under the water for a few seconds.

With this it helps me to relieve stress at work. It also good for my health and as a form of exercise.

So for those who really wants to learn how to swim, then my advise is to take a deep breath and control your fear. It takes a lot of confidence at start. Going in to the water is like going in to strong wind that makes you deaf. Peace and calm when you bond with water and never hear any but the beat of your heart.

But of corse the best way to learn it is to enroll yourself to a swimming lessons or have a swimming guru to teach you swimming in professional way. Do not go with my way. hahahahahha.

peace. =)

Lear the basic strokes? See this link:
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-some-basic-swimming-strokes.htm

No comments: