Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, October 27, 2008

Thoughts for today




I become addicted to Heroes. It is a tv series about extra ordinary people with differenct abilities. They are like super heroes which posses abilities like super natural power, healing power, one can fly, a time traveller, etc.

I still believe that there people who possess someone some of these abilities. Am though Ive grown up I still beleive that one day I can poesses an extra ability like an ability to fly. At least in my dreams I was able to experience how to fly, to release an energy ball and to move things.

Hahahhaahaha.

Let me share some good thoughts from Heroes.

We can loose the world
But we can never loose our heart
The world is depending on us
- Ando

I like this part when Hero and Ando was talking to each other.

3 comments:

eva said...

hi tito paupdate naman ng link.

www.evamee.blogspot.com

take care and thanks

Anonymous said...

Hye, did the Cherifer premium thing work?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I stop taking the medicine after 8-10 months. I am not really sure if it is effective but maybe yes. My height might increase about .5 inch. Maybe possible if you consistently take it you might get taller. But it wouldbe best if you take it earlier during your childhood when your growth hormone is active.

Thanks.