Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, October 27, 2008

I took the challenge



I never thought I could act in front of many people. Last friday was one of my most challenging day of my life. I did take the challenge. To act and dance in front of many audience. It is a live act by the way. I make crazy stuff like, dancing and singing. I can't believe that I can do such things. As of this writing, every once in a while I still reminise the time when I was acting and singing the song "I like to move it move it" from the movie Madagascar. People might not recognize me because my face was painted but the news spread easily and I cannot hide something especially in the office.

However, deep within I am so happy. Because my dream of performing in front of many people is a great success. Though our presentation did not win I am still happy because even in my simple way, I was able to make people smile, laugh, happy and able to portray the role that was given to me.

Being part of Trend Micro is very challenging. I did a lot of things which adds more value to me as a person. This company unleashes, allows me to bring out my hidden talent. And with this, I am very grateful to become part of this family.

Actually, it is our Lord whom I wanted to thank the most. He as always bless and provided me a lot of opportunites and abilities to become worthy person.

By the way, I did play the role of King Julien in the movie "Madagascar".

No comments: