Does my Blog Helps You?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things You Don't Know about me

Since this blog reveals something about me. It would be a hard time for me to create a blog that will let people know some top secret about me. Now lets begin with this simple secret of mine. Whenever I hear this particular song my eyes started to swolen and tears begun to run on my face. I love this song a lot "Minsan lang Kitang Iibigin". Never ask why, you should know it already. So never let me hear this song for I will definitely gonna be emotional.

Another thing about me, I really love music. My day will never end without you hearing me singing. People at home knows that I love to sing. Though I have problem with my vocal it is my greatest dream to sing in front of the crowd. I will definitly gonna prepare myself for that day so I am planning to take a voice lesson one day.

Does anyone knows that I can survive a week without going out our house. Yes, sure I did. I am home person or an introvert person. I love being alone and do things on my own. I don't know but I can do a lot of stuff even by staying home. I love lying on my bed, reading books, watching tv, dvd or by just listening to my mp3 player.

I am a health conscious person. I have an average built, average weight and a nice height. =) But I always look and conscious with the food I am eating. I eat any food except the dalagang bukid cause it makes me vomit but I make sure that I will not take much of fats and unhealthy food. I do not smoke and very very often taking an alcohol (once in a blue moon or in situation wherein I have no choice).

That's it for now.

More to come to reveal the true me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hhhhmm, medyo me similarities tayo. Ako medyo maiiyak at kinikilabutan pag inaawit o tinutugtog ang lupang hinirang. Depende sa palabas o pinapanood , kaya ko rin ang isang araw na hindi lumalabas ng bahay , kalahati non sound trip din. Naging health conscious ako nung tumaas ang BP ko due to high cholesterol , bawas inom pero i never smoke. Good boy ka medyo bad boy ako, ehehehehe