Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, May 05, 2008

When you found someone

I tried to keep you
But the world is taking you away
I tried to be with you
But the world is so unfair
They keep on making us apart

You are the answer to my prayer
You are whom I've waited for so long
You make my life complete
Your smile takes my breath away
Your my life

There is so much I want to tell you
Everytime we talk I am loosing stories
The truth is I have lots of things to tell you
But my mouth is not working
My mind becomes idle when we talk

All I want is to see you
All I want is to hug you and kiss you
All I want is to be with you
All I want is to live my life
To be with you for the rest of my life

Every single day
I can't help but to think of you
Whenever my mind becomes idle
Only your face I remember
The day you first hold my hand
The day my lips touches yours
The day when my body touches yours

I can't wait to do it again
I can't wait to be with you again
I can't help but to think of you all day
Coz your my life
You alone completes my life.

No comments: