Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Though its late I still want to greet every mommy in the world a very Happy Mothers Day. I love you nanay because without you I am not living in this world. I am who I am because of you. Your blood runs into my vein. Though I am not vocal I believe you feel how much I love you.

You and tatay are the reason why I stay and still living with our family. I want to show my gratitude and bring back the years of your hardships.

We want to say thank you, for being there when we need you. For the baon, for working very hard, for the advises, for the stories, for our mother son bonding, for the laughters, for preparing my clothes, my food going to school, for caring when I was sick, for figthing for our family, for everything you've done, a big thanks to you.

I know that it is not enough to say thank you for what you have done to me. But I want to say that I will never forget you, nanay for you will always be my only nanay in this world. Even when given a chance to reborn, I still will choose you as my nanay. Your my number 1 nanay. And you will always be the only nanay in my heart.

I know, I sound like a mamas boy. Yes I am but who would forget a mother like you. I can't ignore to compare you with my partner. For you posses the personality of being a great mom of a great woman on earth.

I love you nanay. Happy mothers day po.

No comments: