Does my Blog Helps You?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Time to Change my Password

I try to read News in Yahoo to become updated what is happening around me. It just come to me this article about Password. Yes, most of the people in this century have at least one personal password. From their personal bank account, personal computer login to business password, email or messenger account and even the personal cellphone we have.

So if your password is as simple as 123456 or abcde to your name, birthdate or as simple as iloveyou to password then be creative in making your password. My suggesstion is for you to use the nonalphanumeric characters like @, #, $, _,* and other characters yu can find in your keyboard. The bad thing in using this characters is that you tend to forgot your password. So the key is be creative, save it to a file wherein you personally will not let anyone will get interested to look at.

Thanks for the article below who then remind me to guard my personal accounts. =)

Link:
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/108641/If-your-password-is-123456-just-make-it-hack-me.html?mod=family-love_money

No comments: